Your privacy is important to Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC collects, and the ways in which Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC uses that personal information. This policy may be updated periodically, so please check back from time to time.
Your privacy is very important to us. Our policy is to collect no personal information about you when you visit the Florida Department of State’s web site, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us.
When you visit our web site, the web server automatically recognizes only the Internet domain and IP address from which you accessed the site. Our web site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server logs to collect information about how our web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our web site, and the web sites visited just before our web site. This is done so that the content of the site can be improved. This information does not result in the identification of your personal e-mail address or other personal information. These cookies expire after you leave our site.
- Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a web site.
- Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user’s web browser on the user’s hard drive.
Cookies can remember what information a user accesses on one web page to simplify subsequent interactions with that web site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user’s transactions on related web pages. This makes it easier for a user to move from web page to web page and to complete commercial transactions over the Internet
Personal information collection
Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including programs, webinars, purchases, memberships, and any other relevant coaching and services purpose (s))
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email, phone number, and any other relevant information pertaining to the specific usage.
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchases and services)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, address, email, and phone number) and
- any other information that you send to Kristin Smith Coaching, LLC.
Using personal information
Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC – will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to Kristin@KristinSmithWorldWide.com or
- by post to P.O. Box 91745 Lakeland, Florida