Terms and Conditions
These Term and Conditions were last modified on June 21st, 2018.
Terms and Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to the below:
“The Anniversary Date” means the date which is twelve months from the Commencement Date, and twelve months from any subsequent Renewal Date.
“The Charges” means all sums set out in the Service Agreement and payable in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Services Agreement.
“Commencement Date” means the date that on which the Services commence, as set out in the Service Agreement, or such other date as may be agreed in writing by the Parties.
“Confidential Information” means the Services Agreement and all other documentary, electronic or oral communications exchanged between the Parties relating to it, including all invoices, and all information relating to the business and affairs of each of the Parties, their customers, clients and suppliers and all other information in whatever form which is of a confidential nature which either Party may obtain by reason of may obtain by reason of its supply or use of the Services provided under the terms of the Services Agreement.
” Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC “ means the supplier of the Services.
“Initial Term” means the initial term of the Services Agreement as set out therein.
“The Renewal Date” means the date of the first Anniversary, or such other date as the Parties may designate.
“The Subscription” means the annual, quarterly or monthly subscription fee for the provision of the Services set out in the Services Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, notwithstanding any arrangement which Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may enter into regarding the payment by the Subscriber of the Subscription, all Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC Services are supplied on the basis that the minimum Subscription Period is one year.
“The Subscription Period” means the Initial Term and any subsequent renewal period.
“The Subscriber” means the person to whom Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC is to supply the Services.
“The Services” means the Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC products specified in the Services Agreement.
“The Services Agreement” means the agreement between Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC and the Subscriber and which incorporates these Terms and Conditions.
- Reference to any statute or statutory provision includes a reference to that statute or statutory provision as from time to time consolidated or re-enacted.
- Reference to clauses are, unless otherwise provided, references to clauses of these Terms and Conditions.
- The headings and sub-headings are inserted for convenience only and do not form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions form part of the Services Agreement. The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that the Terms and Conditions shall apply to the provision of the Services, unless the context expressly states otherwise, and shall take effect from the Commencement Date.
- In the event of a conflict between any provision of the Services Agreement and a provision of the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless the context expressly states otherwise.
- The Subscriber agrees and acknowledges that the provision of these Terms and Conditions is not intended to form the basis of any offer to the Subscriber to provide the Services. The provision of the Services is subject to Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC and the Subscriber entering into a Services Agreement.
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC
- Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC shall provide the Services to the Subscriber upon the terms of the Services Agreement which incorporate these Terms and Conditions.
- Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC hereby grants Subscriber a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use on a subscription basis the Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC data identified in the Services Agreement (the “Data”) hosted by Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC shall use all reasonable care in the compilation of the information which forms any part of the Services.
- Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC reserves to itself complete editorial freedom in the form and content of the Services and, if those alterations do not result in a material change to the Services, Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may alter the same from time to time with reasonable prior written notice.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUBSCRIBER
The Subscriber shall pay the Charges when due.
4. THE CHARGES
- The Subscriber’s obligation to pay the Subscription shall commence on the Commencement Date.
- At the completion of the Initial Period, and at each subsequent Anniversary Date, the Subscription charges will increase by five per cent (5%).
- Should the Subscription Charges increase by an amount other than the Annual Increase, the Subscriber may terminate this Agreement on the date on which the increase(s) would have become effective “(the Effective Date”), by giving notice of termination to Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC before the Effective Date, whereupon Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC will then refund any part of the subscription which relates to any period after that date already paid for.
- All Charges shall be paid in full in cleared funds without set off, deduction or abatement on any grounds within 30 (thirty) days of the date of the invoice. Time for payment shall be of the essence.
5. INVOICES IN US DOLLARS (US$)
The working currency for Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC US $, and all of our services are priced in US $.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Although Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC has used its diligent efforts to ensure the accuracy, completeness, timeliness and correct sequencing of the Data, Subscriber agrees that neither Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC nor Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC’s third-Party software, Data or service providers shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of such Data or information, or for any decision made or action taken by Subscriber in reliance upon such Data.
- Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC warrants that it will exercise reasonable skill and care in the provision of the Services.
- All other implied warranties, conditions and terms, be they implied by statute or law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC expressly excludes all liability for, and the Subscriber acknowledges that it is solely responsible at all times, the regular backup of the Subscriber’s data in accordance with best industry practice.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Subscriber acknowledges that Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC has set its prices and entered into this Agreement in reliance upon the limitations of liability and the disclaimers of warranties and damages set forth herein, and that the same form an essential basis of the bargain between the Parties.
- Save for matters, in which fraud or willful default is alleged by a Party,
- Each Party’s maximum aggregate liability and each Party’s sole remedy in respect of all claims made against the other Party arising out of or in connection with the Services Agreement shall be damages, which shall not exceed the amount paid or payable by the Subscriber by way of the then current Subscription in accordance with the terms of the Services Agreement.
- Neither Party shall be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss suffered by the other Party. Neither Party shall be liable to the other Party for any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of data, loss of contracts, loss of savings, loss of use or any other economic loss.
- Any limitation of liability set out in the Services Agreement shall not apply either so as to restrict or limit a Party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its’ negligence, or where to do so would be contrary to any applicable law.
- Neither Party shall have any liability to the other Party for claims which are made by a Party more than two years after the date of termination of the Services Agreement.
Each Party shall indemnify the other Party in full, and shall keep the other Party fully indemnified on a continuing basis against all loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses (including all legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) suffered by a Party arising out of, or in connection with, any breach of the Services Agreement by a Party.
Each Party shall indemnify the other Party and hold them harmless against any claim by any person, whether or not a party to this Agreement, alleging loss or damage caused to or through that person resulting from corrupt information comprised in the Data where the corruption is attributable to any act or omission of any employee, agent or contractor of a Party. This indemnity shall be up to a maximum sum equal to the annual value of the contract between the Parties.
The Parties shall keep the Confidential Information confidential unless:
The Confidential Information was already lawfully known, or became lawfully known to either of the Parties independently; The Confidential Information is in, or comes into, the public domain other than due to wrongful use or disclosure by Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC or the Subscriber; Disclosure or use of the Confidential Information is necessary to carry out the Services Agreement, and such disclosure has been agreed in writing by the Parties; Disclosure is required by law to any government, government department, agency, regulatory or fiscal body or authority and their authorized agents and professional advisers.
Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC and the Subscriber shall ensure that their employees, agents and sub-contractors comply with this clause. If requested by a Party, the other Party the Subscriber shall ensure that employees, agents, and sub-contractors sign a reasonable direct confidentiality undertaking in a form approved by the other Party, acting reasonably.
Neither Party may make any press announcement or publicize this contract in any way, without the prior written consent of the other Party.
The Services Agreement shall come into effect on the Commencement Date. The Services Agreement shall continue for the Initial Period and thereafter until terminated by either Party. Subject only to Clause 16, the Agreement may only be terminated by one Party giving notice in writing to the other (“the Notice”) not less than 3 (three) months prior to the next anniversary of the Commencement Date. The Notice shall become effective and the Agreement deemed to be terminated on the next anniversary of the Commencement Date.
Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC and/or its suppliers own all right, title and interest in and to the Data, other software, hardware and other technology used in connection with Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC’s provision of the Services, including all worldwide intellectual property rights therein. Nothing herein shall be construed as granting to Subscriber a license or any other right under any patents, trademark, trade secret, or copyright which Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may have or obtain relating to the Software or the information, except as expressly provided herein.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INDEMNIFICATION
Should a Subscriber become aware of any assertion by any third Party that the Data or Services infringes that third Party’s copyright, trademark rights or patent (a “Purported IP Claim”), Subscriber shall notify Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC in writing within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving such Purported IP Claim.
13. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS
Neither Party shall use the name or marks, or refer to the identity of the other Party, in advertising, publicity, promotional marketing material or correspondence, unless the prior written consent of the other Party has been obtained, provided, however, that Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may use Subscriber’s name in materials containing lists of Subscribers which Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may publish or use for promotional purposes from time to time so long as:
Subscriber’s name will not appear with any greater prominence than the names of the other Subscribers on such lists; and
Subscriber’s name will not be used in any manner that implies a special endorsement of Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC by Subscriber.
Subscriber is responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of its corporate ID and password, and the user IDs and passwords of Identified Users of the Services. In no event will Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC be liable for the foregoing obligations in the event of the failure by Subscriber to fulfil such obligations.
15. DATA PROTECTION
Both Parties acknowledge and agree that they have complied with, and will continue to comply with, all relevant legal requirements relating to the storage transfer provision and use of the Data and personal data.
The Subscriber warrants that it will secure the consent of all users (including but not limited to Named Users), and other third Parties, where the personal data of such third Parties is processed by Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC on behalf of the Subscriber as required by the provision of the Services. The Subscriber agrees to indemnify Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC respect of all costs, loss, expenses, damages or injury it may incur as a result of a breach of this warranty.
Without prejudice to any of its rights in this Agreement, Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may immediately suspend all or any part of the provision of the Services if the Subscriber fails to pay any of the Charges on the due date.
The Services Agreement may be terminated by either Party forthwith on notice in writing to the other Party if:
The other Party commits a material breach of any term of the Services Agreement and fails to remedy the breach within twenty eight days of a written request by the Party not in breach to do so;
A resolution is passed or an order is made for the winding up of the other Party or the other becomes subject to an administration order or a receiver or administrative receiver is appointed or an encumbrancer takes possession of any of the other property or the other suffers any analogous process under any foreign law.
17. CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION
Any termination of the Services Agreement for any reason shall not affect the rights or obligations accruing or accrued to either Party and which may have existed prior to its’ termination.
Upon the termination of the Services Agreement for whatever reason:
The provision of the Services shall terminate automatically;
The Subscriber shall immediately pay to Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC all outstanding Charges;
Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC shall pay to the Subscriber any amount of Subscription which relates to any period after the termination of the Services Agreement less an amount of Charges outstanding.
A Party to the Services Agreement may only assign or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under that Agreement in whole or in part with the prior written consent of the other.
20. STATUTORY INTEREST
If any payment is not made in full by the Subscriber in accordance with this Service Agreement, Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC may charge interest on the outstanding amount from the due date until full payment is made, at the rate of 2% above the base lending rate from time to time.
No forbearance, delay or granting of time by either Party in or before enforcing the Services Agreement shall operate as a waiver of that Party’s rights under the Services Agreement nor shall it operate to bar the enforcement or exercise of that Party’s rights under the Services Agreement.
Nothing in the Services Agreement shall constitute or be construed as constituting or establishing any partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the Parties for any purpose.
The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any terms, conditions or provisions of the Services Agreement shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability or the remaining terms, conditions or provisions. If any terms, conditions or provisions are found by any competent court, arbitrator or authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable the Parties agree that they will substitute provisions in a form as similar to the offending provisions as is possible without rendering them illegal, invalid or unenforceable.
The Subscriber shall have no authority to bind Kristin Browning Coaching, LLC in any way.
This agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts each of which when taken together shall constitute one agreement.
Save in respect of the Subscriber’s obligations under clause 4 above, time shall not be of the essence for the Services Agreement.
The rights and remedies of each Party under the Services Agreement are cumulative and shall not operate to exclude any rights or remedies provided by law or otherwise.
Upon any breach or default of this Agreement by either Party, the non-breaching or defaulting Party shall be entitled to recover, in addition to other relief allowed by law, all costs and expenses of litigation and attorney’s fees incurred as a result of such breach or default.
Nothing in this clause 21 shall operate to limit the liability of either Party for fraud.
A notice to a Party served pursuant to the Services Agreement shall be sent by hand or by certified mail or by fax or by courier. A notice may not be given by email, and any such notice will be deemed to be ineffective.
A notice shall be sent to the address of a Party as set out in the Services Agreement. However, if the Party has notified the serving Party in writing of another address for the service of notices under the Services Agreement, the notice shall be sent to that address.
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The Services Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of the Services Agreement and there are no conditions, warranties, terms, representations, collateral contract, promises or other obligations whether written, oral or implied other than those contained expressly in the Services Agreement.
Nothing in this Clause shall operate to limit the liability of either Party for fraud.
24. LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Services Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, United States.